By Jim Sinclair
This communication is to inform you as of 2/13/09, "It is totally out of control." There is no longer any means of reversal of the beginning of the final phase of the downward spiral now solidly set in motion.
For your sake, protect yourselves immediately.
Be prepared for disruptions in distribution common to hyperinflation.
1. You should have already distanced yourself from your financial agents. If you haven't you are headed for significant displeasure and strain.
2. Make sure you stay three months ahead on necessary items that could experience distribution delays such as prescribed medicine and preferred foods.
3. Even though real estate is far from a buy, if you can afford a second home outside of major cities it would serve a good purpose.
4. Own gold.
5. Consider that good gold shares of non-US companies incorporated in a non-US country operating in third country, traded on multiple exchanges are a means of money expatriation legally and in broad daylight if required.
6. For currencies, all you can do is own a spread held by a true custodial ship wherever that might be.
Simply said, as of Friday February 13th, 2009 the situation is in confirmed "Out of Control" mode as this well engineered downward spiral enters into a terminal phase.
The motive was profit and degree of the disintegration caused in the pursuit of this goal was not anticipated.
The key event was when Lehman was flushed - all hell broke loose. The hell cannot be contained in any practical manner.
I seek nothing of you but the protection of yourselves.
Read more: Sinclair - It Is Now Officially 'Out Of Control'
Additional reading: China - Who Is Going To Buy $4.2T New US Debt?
Also: America Has To Come To Grips With The Fact It Is Bankrupt
Janet Yellen backtracks: She now realizes that a future financial crisis can come (but it will still be worse than she thinks) - Janet Yellen COGwriter About a year and a half ago, the then head of US Federal Reserve said it was possible that there would be no more financial crises “...
5 hours ago