By Noel Sheppard (Bio Archive)March 3, 2009 - 17:54 ET
Although an admitted Barack Obama supporter during last year's campaign, CNBC's Jim Cramer has certainly changed his view concerning our 44th president.
On Tuesday's "Today" show, the outspoken "Mad Money" host said: we have "an agenda in this country now that I would regard as being a radical agenda"; Obama's just announced budget "put a level of fear in this country that I have not seen ever in my life," and; "This is the most, greatest wealth destruction I've seen by a president."
Read more: Cramer: 'This is the Greatest Wealth Destruction by a President'
And more: David Brooks Wakes Up Late: 'Barack Obama Is Not Who We Thought He Was'
Send for your free booklet : The United states and Great Britain in Prophecy. See Sidebar list
Former professional astrologer explains how people like her work
-
(photo from Pixabay) COGwriter Many are fascinated by astrology, but it is
not the source of truth or real knowledge of the future. The Guardian ran
the ...
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment